Friday, March 1, 2013

It's a Dolly, Doll World

Hi, it's Marissa the procrastination queen. It's been weeks, but I'm posting. First let me tell you a little bit about myself.I'm pretty athletic. I play soccer and I'm a rock climber. I love to read, and my favorite book is "The Hunger Games". My favorite movie is "The Hunger Games" (as you can see I really love "The Hunger Games") My favorite color is yellow. I like going to Girl Scout Camp, and singing silly songs.

Enough about me, let's talk dolls. My first doll was Erin, and I got her in 2006. My second doll was Julie and I got her in 2008. My third doll was Josefina, and I got her in 2009. My fourth doll was Felicity, and I got her in 2010. My latest doll is Steve. He will be featured in a stopmotion very soon.

So, I know Katelyn ranted to you guys about Sage, and how she doesn't like her. I'm here to talk to you about something different. I am going to talk about the dolls I want. I really want Molly and Caroline. They seem like cool dolls. I want Molly because of her look and personality. I like her glasses and her plaid outfit. She seems like a good doll for stopmotions. If anyone finds Molly in good condition and a cheep price on ebay, please email me at agcousinsstudios@gmail.com.

Here are the reasons I want Caroline. I don't have a curly haired doll, and Caroline has curly hair. I also like her personality, she's a cool doll.




This is Molly!




Caroline Abbott!


No comments:

Post a Comment