Saturday, May 18, 2013

News!!!!!!!

Hey, everyone! Long time no post (it's Marissa)! I've been really busy with homework and soccer, but Katelyn and I are working on a new project. You all may be familiar with the movie "The Hunger Games"! We plan on starting next weekend and hopefully posting it that weekend. In other news, if you have probably seen Cousins Forever,then you know I have a new doll. I got Molly, and Katelyn and I are debating whether to have Molly or Erin be Katniss in our doll Hunger Games. Comment under this blog post on who you think should be Katniss. I am also planning on doing my own news series called "The Felicity Files". In this series, Felicity will tell you about upcoming stopmotions, series, photoshoots, and agcousinsstudios news. Well that's all I have to say. Goodbye!



~Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys,
    you can comment on who you would like to be Katniss here! Choose between Molly and Erin.
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so sure if I'm still allowed to choose, but I think Molly would make a perfect Katniss Everdeen! :) Can't wait for everything! I love your channel! :)

    Au revoir! :D

    ~AGSinger97 :)
    (On YouTube and Blogger)

    ReplyDelete